Sea rescue in WA; Adelaide’s big chill; Origin heads to Townsville; and a teacher the fastest to climb Everest.
South Korea’s food waste revolution: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-57278292
QUESTIONS FOR SQUIZ KIDS in VICTORIA – ‘My Lockdown Life’
Remember to answer in full sentences, with lots of good details!
1) What did you think and feel when you heard your state was going into lockdown again?
2) If you could talk to the Coronavirus, what would you say to it?
3) What advice would you give to kids who feel scared or sad about Coronavirus and lockdown?
4) What’s the silliest or most fun thing your family does to pass the time in lockdown?
5) What’s the first thing you will do when you get out of lockdown?
What To Do:
Get a big person in your house to sit down and record the questions and your answers on a smart device (a phone or tablet, for example). Try to do it somewhere quiet! And remember to make sure when you speak, you’re nice and close to the microphone! Then email the audio file to [email protected] – and listen all this week to see if you’ve been featured!
Squiz Kids Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/squizkids/?hl=en
Got a birthday coming up and you want a shout-out? Send us an email at [email protected]
Squiz Kids is proudly supported by the Judith Neilson Institute for Journalism and Ideas.