Harriet’s Easy Pancakes
Hi everyone! And welcome to a new year of Rosie’s Recipes! I’m so excited to get stuck in and get cooking!
Today’s recipe comes from Harriet in Brisbane – who was kind enough to send in the pancake recipe she makes for her family.
My brother and I love pancakes, so we were more than happy to test out the recipe and whip these up for Sunday breakfast. Thanks for sending it through Harriet, they were super delicious and so easy!
Harriets Easy Pancake Recipe:
– First, you add 160g of flour to a teaspoon of baking powder and mix
– Then add your two tablespoons of sugar to the flour combination
– After this add two eggs to the dry ingredients, but don’t mix yet!
– To the ingredients add 1.5 cups of milk and stir until you have a gloopy mixture
– Set your pan to a low heat and spray with oil
– Scoop the mix into the pan and leave for 1 minute and flip, repeat and then flip onto a plate.
Rosie’s Tip of the Day:
Why not try something different on your pancakes? My brother the Fox’s favourite is Nutella, but I love freshly squeezed lemon juice with a sprinkle of sugar. Yum!