Harper’s Peanut Chocolate Bark
And the best bit? It’s super fancy. Like one of those wonderful chocolate treats you see at fancy restaurants.
200g of chocolate
25g of peanut butter
100g of roasted salted peanuts
100g of pretzels
- Melt the chocolate 30 seconds at a time(stir it every 30 seconds)
- Take it out and stir the melted chocolate
- Line a tray with baking paper and spread a thin layer of chocolate on it( make sure only to use half)
- Let the chocolate to cool and then spread the peanut butter on it and spread the other half of the chocolate on top of that
- Sprinkle the peanut and pretzels on top and put it in the freezer
- Eat by itself or serve with ice-cream
Rosie’s Tip of the Day:
You can melt your chocolate in the microwave in short bursts, or otherwise use a double boiler on the stove like I did. This helps you control the heat and not burn the chocolate.