Alice’s Famous Baked Bean Pies
1 220g tin of baked beans
8 slices of wholemeal bread
1. Spread the slices of bread with a generous amount of margarine and cut of the crusts.
2. Press the bread (spread side down) into a cupcake tin.
3. In a bowl, mix the egg and baked beans together.
4. Put a spoonful of the mixture into each bread case.
5. Top with grated cheese and bake for 15mins in a moderate oven.
Rosie’s Tip of the Day: I used a rolling pin to flatten the slice of bread a little bit before I buttered it. This made it a lot easier to press down in the cupcake tray.